Good dental hygiene is imperative to good health. Though I hope you are already doing it, here is one small thing you can do to reap huge health benefits:
Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss at least once a day
- Premature birth in pregnant women
- Heart disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Progression from pre-diabetes to diabetes
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day: see these tips
- Floss your teeth at least once a day
- Minimize between meal snacking on sugary or starchy foods
- Minimize sugary drinks
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash at least once a day
- The Dark Side of Ozempic® and Wegovy® | How these weight loss drugs contribute to diet culture - June 8, 2023
- How to Eat Your Favorite Foods Without Binge Eating Them - July 28, 2022
- 4 Ways to Stop Obsessing About Food - June 13, 2022
ENJOY THIS POST?
Don't miss out on the next one, subscribe today!