Good dental hygiene is imperative to good health. Though I hope you are already doing it, here is one small thing you can do to reap huge health benefits:
Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss at least once a day
- Premature birth in pregnant women
- Heart disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Progression from pre-diabetes to diabetes
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day: see these tips
- Floss your teeth at least once a day
- Minimize between meal snacking on sugary or starchy foods
- Minimize sugary drinks
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash at least once a day
- Online Private Yoga For Mind Body Health - March 28, 2020
- 10 Lockdown Friendly Foods to Strengthen Your Immune System - March 26, 2020
- COVID-19: Can We “Flatten the Curve” by Boosting Our Immune System? - March 21, 2020
ENJOY THIS POST?
Don't miss out on the next one, subscribe today!