Stress can have a negative impact on our health
- Is your to-do list growing faster than you can check things off?
- Do you find that you put off important items on your to-do list?
- Do you sometimes feel like the whole day passes and you accomplished nothing?
This month in my private FB group: Eat-Play-Love Yourself Healthy we have a different type of Simple Changes BIG Results Challenge. Instead of focusing on food or fitness we are going to be reducing stress (which has huge health benefits), related to our to-do lists.
If you want to find out the 1 thing you should do everyday to reduce your to-do list overwhelm you can watch the video above or follow these steps to join the group.
- Find the group here
- Once the page opens, click on the green join button under the header
- Watch the video that is part of the “pinned post”
- Share and participate in this month’s challenge and you could earn a session with me. (more details in the video)
I hope to see you in the group!
Latest posts by Dina Garcia, RD, LDN (see all)
- Overcome Overeating Holiday Challenge - November 2, 2019
- 4 Tricks To Avoid Overeating Halloween Candy - October 18, 2019
- Drink Green Tea for the Health of It, and How to Make it Taste Better not Bitter - September 27, 2019
ENJOY THIS POST?
Don't miss out on the next one, subscribe today!